The Love of God and Christ

 Quickwrite;
        May you bring me to higher places. Thank you for choosing me as your daughter even though I was so corrupt. When I fell deeper into this hole of sin, You pulled me out. I stare at the past and start wondering how the hole even was created. Thank you for bringing me out of the dark and into your love. Your love is my shining light guiding me everywhere I go. You have my heart, my desire is for my Lord and definitely not for any other thing now that I am redeemed. "It is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives within me." I said "yes" to you Lord, and I can feel your love embracing me as we feel this mutual happiness. Our relationship was restored. Now, please be with me in my mission to love others, encourage others, seek the best in others, and to have compassion on them as Jesus did for me. Jesus died for me so that I could be with You in these moments every single day. I love the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Satan cannot tempt me and destroy me for he tried but I was resurrected. I was revived by the love of Christ. This love overpowers everything. I encounter you God, and I pray to be reminded of your love every single waking day. I may be awake and not feel rushed as if I didn't even experience or remember anything. Also, please help me to obey your second commandment, "Love your neighbour as yourself." May your love be shown through me, even through the littlest actions and words. I am so blessed to even have this opportunity. Hardened hearts may be melted by the warmth of our Father. "From beginning to the end, You deserve the glory!"

Comments