Revised Intro

       Welcome to my blog! I'm writing another introduction because I don't really like the one that I made two years ago. I didn't delete it because I realized that my first blog post (the original introduction) was made on February 15, 2013. The next year I got saved on February 14, 2014 and came home from the retreat the next day that changed my relationship with God forever. I'll probably post at the most random times but when I do, I imagine that you will enjoy seeing my next blog post that my sister probably encouraged me to write. I'm a Bsian (no straight A's currently *sad face*) and I love my friends, family, God, and Chipotle. I also am having bible study with Missionary Sarah Wang Brown and I'm gaining a lot of wisdom by going deeper into the context of the Word. We are studying Genesis, and she told me she hates going to Genesis chapter 3 so for about more than a month we still haven't reached Genesis chapter 3 haha, but I love her as my bible teacher. Some updates that I made to my blog is that my blog is the title. It's now Patience Is A Virtue instead of Patience is Virtue. I think about two years ago someone commented that my title was supposed to have an A and that kind of haunted me but I didn't change it until now but thank God for youtube, right. The story of the meaning behind my title is that one Christmas two or three years ago, I desperately wanted two presents. Justin Bieber's Mistletoe album and earmuffs. The only reason why I wanted earmuffs so bad was because I was thinking about another present I wanted and I had a dream of getting earmuffs at target so I fell in love with that idea for some reason. So my sister is big on not telling me anything when I want to know, and she wrapped up two of the presents saying that I could have one at that time and the other one on Christmas day. I never have any presents on Christmas day because I'm not patient. She kept telling me "patience is virtue" which is a good moral, but she said it incorrectly so I'm not sure if it counts. So thanks for reading this random post and welcome again.

Comments

  1. You're so cute! :) I love the new intro! So did you receive the album and earmuffs that Christmas? :)

    Reading your blog makes me wanna come out of blogging hibernation... 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes. I remember getting the album and running around the house squealing with excitement.

      Delete

Post a Comment